Junior Graphic Designer
We’re Big Group, an independent creative marketing agency who apply bigger thinking to everything we do. For over 30 years, we’ve been helping our clients connect with their markets and customers. Whether it’s an immersive event or an award-winning integrated campaign, we always find the big solution.
Now, we’re looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our growing team in London on a permanent, full-time basis.
– Salary of £22,000 – £25,000 per annum, depending on experience
– 23 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays (increasing with length of service)
– Health insurance
– Pension scheme
– Profit share
– Cycle to work scheme
– Duvet day
– A welcoming and friendly office environment
– Computer scheme – make savings on IT equipment through a government-backed salary exchange scheme
If you have graphic design experience and plenty of creative flair and great Adobe CS skills that you are eager to express, look no further as this is your calling.
You will discover the chance to learn from the best in the industry, developing and strengthening your knowledge and skillset to eventually create some truly inspired designs.
Not only will you work on an eclectic array of exciting projects for eminent clients, but you will also enjoy a host of big benefits and big social events with our big team, who have just been accredited as ‘outstanding’ to work with.
Are you intrigued? Well, begin the next stage of your career right now and keep reading!
As a Junior Graphic Designer, you will undertake a wide range of graphic design work for our clients.
Taking a practical yet highly creative approach to your work, you’ll work across the project lifecycle, receiving briefs from Accounts Managers and transforming them into visuals and concepts.
You’ll ensure that the briefs are suitable for the Account Manager and Senior Designer to present to the client before producing the final artwork and other outputs.
Additionally, you will support colleagues across the business with ideas and expertise whilst working alongside our Tech and Print Teams to ensure clients’ visions are accurately represented.
To be considered as a Junior Graphic Designer, you will need:
– At least one years’ experience in a graphic designer role
– A creative flair and the ability to conceptualise new ideas
– A hunger to grow and develop skills and knowledge
– A detail-oriented and accurate approach
– The ability to work as part of a team
– Excellent communication and organisational skills
– Fluency in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
– Proficiency in IT, including MS Office
We are looking for applicants who have an impressive portfolio up their sleeve, so please make sure to include links as part of your application.
Your application will earn bonus points if you have an understanding of printing and digital processes, an interest in animation packages and/or other supporting skills.
Other organisations may call this role Junior Designer, Junior Multimedia Designer, Creative Designer, Graphic Designer, Junior Graphic Artist, Junior Graphic Illustrator, or Digital Designer.