Our client is looking for enthusiastic and committed Exam Invigilators to join their friendly team of Invigilators in ensuring the smooth running of examinations.
The Duties will include
– Assisting with setting up examination venues by laying out stationery, equipment and examination papers in accordance with the outlined procedures
– Assisting candidates prior to the start of examinations by directing them to their seats and advising them about possessions permitted in examination venues
– Ensuring that candidates do not talk once inside the examination venue
– Invigilating during examinations, dealing with queries raised by candidates and dealing with examination irregularities in accordance with strict procedures
– After examinations ensuring exam papers and booklets are collected and counted, sorting completed scripts into candidate number order, before sealing and delivering them to examination boards
The ideal candidate will have previous exam administration experience and most importantly confidence with IT or previous experience of Computer Based exam delivery. Please send us your CV today
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.