The People Alliance
The People Alliance are currently recruiting for a Investment Consultant
We are looking for an Investment Consultant that will excel in this advisory role. This requires excellent communication skills, a passion about investments together with drive and enthusiasm. You will be keen to build new relationships with potential new clients (for example independent trustees) and develop these to hopefully become XPS clients.
We want someone who is unafraid to express a view and can express their view clearly, thereby contributing to the investment ideas we rely on to achieve our aims. You’ll be expected to contribute to the ongoing debate we have about what we’re doing with our clients, thereby helping influence our future direction.
You will also be passionate about developing the team to be the best they can be, unlocking the potential of team members and shape the direction in which we head.
Main duties and responsibilities
Being responsible for all aspects of the management of a portfolio clients:
• Building really strong relationships with our clients and working with trustees or companies to help solve their investment/risk management challenges;
• Designing innovative investment strategies including growth portfolio design, liability hedging portfolios and cash flowing matching portfolios;
• Leading the delivery of advice at client meetings and helping clients decide what action to take;
• Working within the Investment Consulting team to ensure our advice is produced to the highest quality;
• Leading research teams to undertake research into new consulting ideas and investment manager products in order to help to solve our clients’ problems;
• Support new business activities including production of tender submissions and attendance at pitches to articulate our proposition. Potentially to identify and pursue new business opportunities, in addition;
• Mentor and coach junior members of team to develop the skills to help them realise their potential…… click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.