The successful candidate will identify appropriate and relevant intelligence that will assist in the decision making process required for the resolution of a case. Developing hypotheses as to the mechanics of a suspected fraud claim. Evidence the intelligence where required in report / statement / pictorial format. As well as providing intelligence for internal and external customers as required.
• Analysing claims files and provide reports and information to Clients and File Handlers as to the outcome of the analysis.
• Using desktop systems and analytical techniques to research and locate relevant information that will validate or rule out concerns and / or detect potentially fraudulent information.
• Compiling reports/profiles on individuals and groups involved in suspected fraudulent activity.
• Preparing witness evidence (including statements) in order to adduce the results of analysis in Court proceedings (generally civil proceedings) where necessary
• Utilising IT software applications at an advanced level in order to produce proactive intelligence reports (e.g. iBase, i2 Analysts Notebook, Excel)
• Delivering structured and detailed briefings to lawyers and clients on all key facts relating to specific investigations as required
• Preparing reports detailing Intelligence led fraud risk assessments in relation to Insurance Fraud and fraud ring investigations
• Producing reports/briefings in accordance with the Intelligence Cycle and utilising the NIM (National Intelligence Model)
• Mentoring Trainee analysts on an informal basis
• Achieving chargeable target of 6.1 hours per day (subject to change)
• Compliance with SLAs as required on a client specific basis and in accordance with internal benchmarks
• Time recording in accordance with Keoghs policy
Essential Skills and attributes
• Understanding of legal framework within which intelligence can be disclosed.
• Drafting comprehensive and professional reports summarising key issues.
• Basic level of commercial awareness.
• Communication skills – verbal and written.
• Good telephone manner.
• Confidence and ability to liaise with clients/customers when presenting a reasoned, logical argument.
• Working to tight deadlines and under pressure.
• Can work under own initiative and innovative in their thinking
Required Soft Skills:
• Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Strong work ethic.
• Positive attitude.
• Good communication skills…… click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.