Installation and Service Engineer – Engineering
Our client was established in 1928 and over the years, their thousands of customers have driven the expansion of the specialist services they offer to homes, businesses, public sector organisations and national facilities management groups.
About the Client:
They partner with some of Leicester’s leading IT, Fire, Building and Communications companies and therefore are looking for an experienced install and servicing engineer.
About the Role:
* You will be installing, servicing and maintaining a wide range of securityequipment/systems, including intruder alarms, CCTV systems, access control systemsand working to the relevant standards across the East Midlands, Lincolnshire and Yorkshire.
About the Candidate:
* Must hold current qualifications or have relevant experience in Electronic Security Systems.
* Experience in servicing Security Alarm Systems, CCTV, Access Control and Intruder.
* Ensure the health, safety and welfare of themselves in accordance with the company’s policy.
* Advising customers on security issues, equipment use both face-to-face and over the phone.
Points of Appeal:
* Attractive salary and generous holiday allowance.
* Training and development through personal development plans.
* Tools provided and company vehicle.
* Overtime available.
* Salary Negotiable depending on experience
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.