The B & S Group is a privately owned pharmaceutical company which manufactures and distributes pharmaceutical and healthcare products to the UK market. Established in 1999 we offer a wide range of products and services which includes specials, generic drugs, branded medicines, parallel trade and over-the-counter (OTC) medicines. Having undergone two acquisitions since 2010, we are continuing to strengthen and are growing rapidly.
We are currently looking for a HR Advisor.
You will be the first point of contact for HR queries and will be pivotal in the HR team:
· Building effective working relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation.
· Providing best practice advice and guidance to line managers and employees
· Coach and advise on complex employment relations issues from start to end
· Advise/reviewing on company policies, procedures, processes and implementation
· Identifying Development needs
· Driving the business performance in relation to the organisation’s objectives
· Manage disciplinary, grievance investigations, drafting supporting materials
· Dealing with ad-hoc HR issues as they arise, providing advice and mediation on employee relations issues
· Proactively managing absence through monitoring absence levels, dealing with long- and short-term sickness absence, ensuring appropriate occupational health referrals
· Assisting the generalist HR team with generalist HR responsibilities as and when required
· Training workshops and presentations
· Support performance review with managers
· Support overall employee life cycle
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Substantial experience working as an HR Advisor
· Level 5 CIPD Qualified
· Previous experience working in a commercial organisation balancing best practice while supporting the business…… click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.