Reed Specialist Recruitment Ltd
Head of Client Services (KYC, Team Management)
Location: City of London
Our client is one of the largest banking groups in Europe. Built on its strong cooperative and mutual roots, with more than 140,000 employees and a presence in 49 countries, they are a responsible and responsive bank serving 52 million customers globally.
This is an exciting opportunity to join their Structured Finance department on a permanent basis. Within UK Agency & Middle Office and Client Services, as a Team Manager, your role will be to set up the team and define the modus operandi, to ensure the optimal functioning of the KYC Corporate activity (i.e. onboarding and periodic review) interacting on a daily basis with UK business lines such as Coverage, DOD, ITB and SFI and to lead and supervise the team as well as to contribute to the development of the service.
· Define operational priorities, set objectives and deadlines for the team and organize the work accordingly
· Assist WRMs in their mission of creation, modification and periodic review of the KYCs under their responsibility
· Ensure, by delegation from the WRMs, the collection of the necessary information from clients, and ensure the completeness (in terms of content and form) of the KYC Corporate files in liaison with the GRM teams
· Ensure the proper completion of tasks (quality and deadline) and the achievement of objectives via KPIs
· Support the WRMs in executing remediation of third party compliance data
· Reporting to his hierarchy, reporting alerts / blocking points
· Communicate on changes in processes / procedures and ensure proper application
· Be the escalation point with clients and globally monitor client relations
· Act as a key stakeholder in the KYC data governance
· Team Management
· Participate in the selection process of new recruits in charge of assisting the WRMs
· Establish positive and constructive relationships with team members and other departments
· Train employees and develop their skills
· Define the objectives of each employee and evaluate their results
· Provide reporting to Client Services Head Office in Paris
· Participate to Client Services monthly meetings with Paris, Hong-Kong, Tokyo and New-York
· Team Management skills
· Expertise with the KYC regulatory, compliance and legal requirements (must be SME in this area)
· General financial knowledge (industry and products) and knowledge of Money Laundering
· Knowledge of Regulations and JMLSG Guidance
· Excellent analytical skills
· Ability to work under pressure and to demanding time schedules
· Good interpersonal skills
· Ability to communicate clearly and easily, including in writing
· Rigorous / attention to detail
· Quality….. click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.