Artery Digital have an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join the team.
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 per annum
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm. However, candidates must be willing to work additional hours to ensure projects completion.
Looking for a new challenge in 2021 as a Graphic Designer?
Who we are:
A growing Digital/Design Consultancy based in Sheffield, UK with a dedicated team of specialists, working primarily with the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare sectors, and providing high quality work for our clients, to often tight deadlines.
Graphic Designer – Key Responsibilities:
– Brand creation and event branding (including print design and digital design)
– UI/UX design for digital apps and websites and prototyping
– Storyboarding for animation and video
– Creating print and digital materials from supplied brand guidelines
– Designing PowerPoint slide templates from supplied brand guidelines
– Re-draws including charts and diagrams
– Designing infographics for print and web
– Producing brand guidelines
Graphic Designer – What we’re looking for:
– We are looking for someone who can create eye-catching visuals, is creative, flexible and able to work well with others. The ideal candidate is someone who wants to showcase their existing skills, build upon them, and become an integral and committed member of the team
– High level expertise in Adobe Creative Suite including but not limited to Photoshop, XD, InDesign and Illustrator
– A diverse portfolio which demonstrates proficiency in design and artworking
– Strong attention to detail
– Ability to work with brand guidelines and develop established brands
– Excellent organisational and communication skills
– Enthusiastic, proactive, and hard-working
– A strong desire to learn and progress within the sector
– You will need to be able to work quickly and accurately under pressure
– Ability to take projects from initial brief to supply of final files
– Experience of working in healthcare and pharma would be beneficial
– Excellent grasp of English, spelling & grammar
What we offer:
– A Full-time position
– Remote working and hot desking
– A negotiable salary depending on experience + bonuses
– Generous holiday entitlement
– A pension scheme from day one
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.