Nuco Solutions Ltd
1. The Main Purpose of the role:
* To manage quality control and carry out inspections of gas contract works/repairs and serving including domestic and communal systems. Ensuring compliance with contract conditions and the gas regulations
* To manage a process that responds to the needs of our tenants, whilst being efficient and effective.
* To ensure works/services carried out by contractors are in accordance with the contract conditions, standing orders that provide value for money and comply with current legislation.
1. Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage/check the monthly contractor applications, using the post inspection process to ensure works are carried out, to client standards, sustainable, cost effective delivering value for money.
* Check, update boiler asset register, for the recommended adjustment of contract risk for contract administrator.
* Monitor requests for chargeable repairs, writing variation reports to justify this spend.
* Monitor the level of boiler replacements/new distribution system against the capital budget.
* Carry out investigations for member’s inquiries, complaints stage 1 and 2 providing detailed reports for response letters to be drafted.
* Attend site, liaise with the Transporter of gas, emergency service provider relating to distribution renewal and meter location programmes affecting tenants and leaseholders.
* Produce monthly KPIs relating to Post inspections and customer satisfaction.
* Maintain up to date knowledge on changes in legislation, national and local trends and initiatives in order to ensure the service meets changing legal obligations and implement best practice to improve services.
* To ensure compliance with Standing Orders, policies and procedures and audit requirements. .
* To build and maintain effective, multi-agency partnerships, networks and relationships with Heads of services and external partners, e.g. other statutory organizations, Government departments, MPs, Police and LFB
* Comply with all policies, including contractual standing orders, financial regulations and all HR policies and procedures in particular Health & Safety and Equality & Diversity
* This job description is not to be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of the changing needs of the organization
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.