Foot Mobile Maintenance Engineer – Facilities and Maintenance – Berkeley Square, West End London
My client is a growing building maintenance service provider with an expanding portfolio of buildings across central London. Due to this growth, they are seeking a Multi Skilled Foot Mobile Maintenance Engineers to support a 5 x sites within Berkeley Square, Mayfair London, these consist of high end commercial office buildings primarily with corporate clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the landlord engineering operations of these sites. This will include managing sub contractors on-site, log books and communication with clients. The ideal candidate will come from a similar environment, with the motivation to progress into a supervisory role and take lead within this role.
* Responding to any reactive and the planned maintenance to plant throughout the building such as: FCUs, AHUs, Pumps, Motors, Lighting & Emergency Lighting, Plumbing repairs, Electrical task (Ballasts, Batteries, Small Installs), L8 Water Hygiene Tasks
* Ensure strong communication clients
* Manage workload accordingly
* Managing statutory compliances and logbooks onsite
* Manage sub contract labour.
* Carry out works in accordance to health and safety procedures
Salary & Package:
* £37,0000 – £38,000 Per Annum + Zone 1 Travelcard
* Monday to Friday | 08:00 – 17:00
* Overtime x1.5 / x2.0
* Company Mobile and Tablet for business use
* 25 Days Holiday
* Company Pension Scheme
* Company Health Scheme (after a qualification period)
* Training and Career Progression
* City & Guilds Level 2 & 3 in Electrical or Mechanical / Plumbing Engineering
* Competent Electrical knowledge
* Demonstrate strong communication and people skills
* Able to write report and carry out quotes.
* Career driven, looking for the next step in the career ladder
* Smart and presentable.
* Ex-forces considered
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to take the next step in their career with a well established maintenance provider. If you are looking for career development and a new opportunity please apply today!
For more information, please contact James Preston
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.