Cordant People are currently recruiting for Food Production Supervisor for its growing operation in North Liverpool.
This role is based in the warehouse in Sefton and is responsible for people management, stock control, data accuracy and the developing and reporting of stock KPIs.
* Supervise the warehouse staff, ensuring accuracy of dispatching, paperwork, and daily stock counts.
* Responsible for the layout of stocks in the warehouse to ensure efficiency in production, dispatch and stock counts.
* Responsible for the booking in and transferring out of stock in GP.
* Daily stock counts will need to be entered into Excel and this person should be able to proficiently use Excel to prepare stock reconciliations and work with IT to implement an improved process of stock control and counting.
* Responsible for booking of transport for stock in and out of Sefton with the 3PL, managing booking slots, and acting as the key contact for hauliers for the site. This will require weekend / evening availability on the phone if there are issues with transport.
* Produce, update, and ensure training is carried out on store operating procedures. Including implementing new systems that will result in better stock control and minimise movements in and out of the warehouse.
* Manage the site Pooled Pallet requirement and crate stocks, including placing orders, stock counting, and approving invoices.
* Establish and report on Store / Stock / Data / People KPIs
* Attend daily operations meetings
* Resolving problems in an efficient manner
* Updating of staff Time and Attendance records on a daily basis…… click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.