A great opportunity for an experienced Field Service Engineer to join a well-established and respected manufacturer of clinical diagnostics automation within the healthcare sector.
They are looking for a Field Service Engineer with diagnostics/biomedical/medical devices field service experience who is seeking a new challenge.
This company is going through an exciting period of change, have some innovative technology and work in a very team-focused environment!
Territory: East Anglia/East Mids/North London (Nottingham down to North London)
Customers: NHS and private hospital laboratories
– Field service repair and routine maintenance in accordance with written procedures and support of associated I.T systems.
– Service orientated and provided excellent customer support.
– Provide any relevant customer feedback to the sales team.
– Manage effective stock control
– Assist sales team with demonstrations and commissioning as required.
– Provide repair and technical support service for all equipment on demonstration as required by the sales department.
– To provide customer training.
Base salary is around £34,000 per annum plus around 12% bonus in addition and a company car.
Good electronic and electro-mechanical experience.
Field service experience within the healthcare diagnostic or medical industry preferred.
C & G, BTEC, ONC, HNC or other appropriate electronics qualifications…… click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.