We are excited to be working in collaboration with a leading telecoms company involved in a new FTTP scheme across Norfolk.
This position offers excellent long term career growth potential. You will have the flexibility to manage your own workload offering a better work-life balance.
Salary to £36k | Bonus | Company Vehicle | Stakeholder Pension | Private Healthcare | 25 Days Holiday
* Reporting to a Project Manager, responsible for overseeing fibre and minor civils teams involved in blown fibre, cabling, splicing, overhead works, desilting and duct blockages
* Conducting initial site survey of proposed works using allocated job packs; highlighting and raising any areas of concern
* Ensure all site staff are competent, fully trained and have been inducted before starting
* Site meetings to discuss works / timescales, permit conditions and Traffic Management requirements
* Regularly liaising with Local Authorities and clients
* Carrying out audits to ensure that work sites meet Health & Safety standards / specifications
* Ensure all productivity targets are achieved
* Review and closure of all corrective actions / improvement actions raised against works
* Experienced in fibre (FTTx) works in a contracting environment (Splicers considered)
* Excellent knowledge of blown fibre, splicing and jointing on external fibre networks
* Ideally qualified with NRSWA accreditation
#supervisor #splicer #utilities #streetwork #NRSWA #excavation #jointing #fibre #splicing #splice #flex #pon #rural #urban #connections #manmanagement #cabinet #chamber #overhead #pole #telecom #FTTP #FTTC #FTTP #FTTX #blownfibre #duct #desilt #blockage #subduct #microduct
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.