The Recruitment Geeks NMR Ltd
We operate across various sectors, offering a range of services including external façade, fire stopping, balcony inspections and assurance services. As a Facade engineer, you will be responsible for working with a diverse range of clients, providing specialist site reviews and project plans within the built environment considering the external facades and fire protection of new and existing buildings.
· IFE Level 5 Diploma in Fire Engineering Design, or
· BSc Fire Safety/Fire Safety Engineering
Skills & Experience:
· Surveying properties (residential and commercial) for the purpose of compliance with approved guidance and health and safety statutory requirements.
· 7 years or more experience of working on complex buildings, including residential buildings for fire safety and life safety fabric and facade, cavity barriers, integrity between structures, fixed materials to facades or fabric of the building.
· Understanding of MHCLG guidelines regarding external facades along with the Building Regulations, or ability to learn this very quickly
· An interest in and the ability to understand and interpret building regulations, construction processes, legislation and requirements.
· Strong work ethic, creative problem solving and interpersonal skills, research and report writing abilities and good knowledge of the regulations.
· Excellent planning and organisational skills
· Ability to manage multiple deadlines and business prioritisation with ease.
· Communication skills, both written and oral.
· Relationship-building skills.
· Analytical and problem-solving skills…… click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.