Skilled Careers Ltd
HVAP Electrical Shift Leader
12 Hour Days & Nights – Continental
Victoria / West End
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of the largest facilities management companies to work on a prestigious site based near Victoria Station.
For this position you will need to be current HVAP and have performed shutdowns recently. In return you will be well looked after by a traditional manager who values his workforce. You will be receiving a salary at the top end of industry standard and be working within a state of the art commercial premises near Victoria.
The position will cover a wide range of commercial building services and you will be part of a team of specialist electrical and mechanical engineers.
The site you will be maintaining includes a number of high profile clients so a professional and polite working manner is essential.
The hours of work are 12 hour Night and Days on a Continental Shift Pattern.
• Salary £43,000
• 25 days holiday
• Company pension
• Overtime Available
• Ensure client requirements are met and relationships are met and exceeded.
• Ensure all PPM’s, reactive and proactive maintenance works are carried out in accordance with contractual requirements.
• Be responsible for RAM’s, Toolbox Talks and make sure targets are met.
• Lead and help develop staff under your control and make sure sub-contractors are compliant.
• Ensure company procedures are followed at all times.
• Electrically qualified to recognised level (Required)
• 10 years Commercial Experience (Required)
• 5 Years Lead Engineer Experience (Required)
• Have previously worked on continental shift patterns previously (Desirable)
• Basic Financial Understanding of budgets.
• Good man-management skills.
• Smart, presentable and client facing.
If you are interested apply online now, this is a great opportunity to work for a very reputable and growing FM company who work countrywide on large commercial contracts…… click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.