Electrical Maintenance Engineer – Bank, City of London
My client is a well-establish growing facilities maintenance service provider, which is currently experiencing growth within their commercial office portfolio across the City of London. Due to this growth, they are seeking an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a highly successful high rise contract in Bank, City of London.
The successful candidate will look after the day to day engineering operation as well as managing sub contractors on-site, undertaking PPM and reactive tasks alongside 3 other engineers. The ideal candidate will come from a similar electrical bias maintenance background, with the motivation to progress and take pride in their work.
* Responding to any reactive and the planned maintenance to plant throughout the building such as: FCUs – (Replacing Motors, Valves, Controls), AHUs, Pumps, Motors, Log Books, Fire Alarm Tests, Water Treatment, Lighting, Distribution Boards, Basic Plumbing to name a few.
* Ensure strong communication clients
* Manage workload accordingly
* Organise sub contract labour.
* Carry out quotes for extra works
* Carry out works in accordance to health and safety procedures
Salary & Package:
* £40,000.00 Per Annum
* Monday to Friday | 07:00 – 16:00 / 10:00 – 19:00
* Overtime Rates at x1.5 & x2.0
* 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
* Pension, Training and Career Progression
* City & Guilds Level 2 & 3 in Electrical Installations / Engineering
* Competent Mechancial knowledge
* Demonstrate strong communication and people skills
* Able to write report and carry out quotes.
* Career driven, looking for the next step in the career ladder
* Smart and presentable.
* Ex-forces considered
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to take the next step in their career with a well established maintenance provider. If you are looking for career development and a new opportunity please apply today!
For more information, please contact James Preston
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.