Cardiff, South Glamorgan
ISS Facilities Security
ISS Facility Services Security are seeking a flexible Zero Hour Relief Security Officer for Cardiff, Swansea,Newport, working 12-hour shifts Days/Nights, Weekends and bank holidays also covering sickness and annual leave.
Duties and responsibilities include access and egress control, Front of House, authenticating right of access, conducting Internal & External patrols, following site specific procedures, assisting in all emergency incidents, manage onsite administration, providing and maintaining the highest standards of security service and Customer Care.
You will ensure the safety and security of people, premises and property.
* Undertake patrols and inspections in accordance with Assignment Instructions, Standard Operating Procedures and Premises Security Manual
* Covering the Front of house
* Perform lock & unlock duties
* Assist staff and visitors to site
* Greet visitors and ensure relevant security procedures are carried out
* Ensuring all H&S policies are adhered to
* In addition to these functions employees are required to undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required
* Ensuring that no unauthorised persons are permitted in prohibited areas
* Maintaining an accurate record of any incidents that occur
* A valid Frontline Security Guarding, Door Supervision or Close Protection SIA license
* Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history; including full company names, addresses and landline contact numbers.
* Clear communication both written and verbal
* Excellent communication & administration skills
* Must be punctual and have the ability to think on their feet
* Reliable with excellent time-management skills.
* Smart, well-groomed and confident.
* A commitment to providing first class customer service is essential
* Good report writing skills
* Conflict management aware
* High level of Customer Care Awareness
* Security systems knowledge
* IT literacy would be an advantage
In return we offer:
* up to £10 Per Hour
* Working 12-hour shifts Days/Nights & Weekends.
* Company uniform provided
* Auto Enrolment Pension scheme
ISS Facility Services Security is a global company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates…… click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.