Berkeley Group Plc
To provide customer relations and PR function communicating directly with and managing the customer from exchange to legal completion.
Provide a World Class level of service, support and guidance to the customer. Ensure customers expectations, in accordance with sales materials, are delivered and the company’s interests and reputation are maintained and enhanced.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
· Prepare and collate information for the customer on new developments allocated
· After exchange, hold primary responsibility for customer communication regarding the buying process, through to completion
· Meet customers on site, at their request, to inspect the properties prior to handover and in accordance with company Health and Safety Regulations
· Manage customers expectations in respect of product, specifications, Warranties and particularly the construction process
· Implement customer requirement promptly and efficiently and deliver timely, reliable information and updates to the satisfaction of the customer and the company, including key construction stage and target completion advice
· Manage and advise customers in the selection of purchaser extras, where applicable. Liaise with Site Surveyor, Project Manager and Construction over customer extras
· Liaise with Head of Customer Services, Site Manager and Construction Managers regarding customer queries and to co-ordinate and maintain consistency, reliability and efficiency of communications to the customer
· Aa required, demonstrate the property to the customer prior to legal completion and handover
· Manage the process of handover and ensure customer satisfaction of the event
· Represent customers proper and legitimate needs and requirements
· Keep the customer service departments advised of any customer issues to ensure smooth handover of the relationship with the customer
· Keep accurate up to date records and file in each customer plot file in the sales office. Keep the Head of Customer Services updated on the status regarding future completions.
· Attend departmental meeting as required.
· Provide consumer research feedback to the Head of Customer Service on any customer comments or issues that arose in order to assist the Company in creating a sustainable competitive advantage.
· Experience in similar role
· Proactive, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
· Keen to deliver exceptional customer service
· An effective leader, motivator and mentor
· Quality Conscious
· Credible, and comfortable in dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders
· Organisation, determination and adaptability
· Innovation and forward planning
· Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person’s point of view
· Well-presented and business like
Please note our standard working hours are 8am until 5.30pm Monday to Friday…… click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.