Berkeley Group Plc
To assist the customer experience team to ensure an efficient pro-active service is provided to our customers in line with company procedures and objectives, from reservation through to the end of the 2 year warranty period.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
· Coach and train staff focussed on personal development and succession planning through talent management.
· Deliver the project in accordance with the business forecast and budget
· Deliver world class customer service measured through the Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 80+
· To ensure compliance with Customer Service Department processes, procedures and reporting
· Adhere to group Health and Safety standards
· Act in accordance with company culture and values of ‘Our Vision’ commitment to be a world class business generating long-term value by creating successful, sustainable places where people aspire to live
· Maintaining and building relationships with existing customers
· Ensure that all units are taken into stock within the time scales provided
· Make sure that the stock apartments are ready for Director sign off and are defect free prior to notice being served
· Demonstrates compassion and consideration for others, forming mutual trust and professional respect.
· To actively promote collaborative working to achieve best practice engagement across the entire project team.
· Builds and maintains effective networks both internally and externally to form mutually beneficial relationships whilst developing skills to manage expectations.
· To be self-driven with a willingness to learn, adopting a ‘can do’ mentality and work ethic.
· To operate with a ‘one team’ approach demonstrating flexible engagement with internal and external customers operating in collaboration with the project team.
· To adopt pragmatic / common sense approach demonstrating a sense of ownership at all times.
· To operate with consistent effort, overcoming obstacles in order to achieve a goal.
· To convey accurate information through effective communication, using the most appropriate methods and adapting to the audience, ensuring mutual understanding.
· To perform effectively by controlling emotions when exposed to difficult situations.
· Consistently works to a high standard and looks for ways to improve current working practices and processes for the benefit of customers and Berkeley Homes.
· Effectively manage the expectations of all customers both internally and externally, ensuring excellent customer service is provided.
· Attend Customer Experience meetings as and when required in order to acquire first-hand information and guidance from the build team.
· Liaise with other departments as necessary to ensure issues are proactively managed in order to prevent recurrence on future developments.
· To maintain all customer information, keeping records up to date on MyHome Plus and C360.
· To meet customers for site visits, in accordance with company Health & Safety regulations.
· As and when requested, manage and advise customers of their selections of purchaser extras and interior selections. Liaise with the construction team on these items.
· Investigate and arrange personalised handover gifts for purchasers alongside the Customer Relations Managers.
· Carry out 7 month inspections when requested and follow up on any works required to the property.
· Review, investigate and complete any issues which may arise from customer contact and communicate to all within an agreed timescale.
· To assist with the end of defects inspections with the Housing Association if required, and record any items which are discussed.
· To effectively manage all customer expectations and deliver excellent customer service at all times.
· To work as a participative member of the Customer Service team.
· To represent Berkeley Homes to the highest possible standards and a ttend and oversee works undertaken by sub-contractors as required.
· Experience in similar role
· Proactive, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
· Keen to deliver exceptional customer service
· An effective leader, motivator and mentor
· Quality Conscious
· Credible, and comfortable in dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders
Please note our standard working hours are 8am until 5.30pm Monday to Friday…… click apply for full job details