Protocol Education are looking for individuals trained in Drama, Dance, Performing Arts, Sports, Art and Music to inspire children with Autism (ASC, ASD) to develop their skills and interests in a safe and caring school environment.
You will be working with a high-quality team, dedicated to creative development and social and physical development for their pupils as well as academic process. You will be able to use your creative skills applied to various pupils to help bring out their unique skills and personalities.
Pay: £60-£70 a day
Located across schools in Southwark
Position: Creative Classroom Assistant
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30-4pm.
What you need to apply:
· A minimum of 3 months experience working with children either in a professional or volunteer setting.
· Able to provide x2 references from most recent employer.
· Enhanced DBS on the update service (or willing to complete this)
· Enthusiastic attitude towards inspiring children.
What Protocol Education can offer:
· Ongoing Support
· Continuing Professional Development
· Weekly Pay
· Advice and guidance from a dedicated consultant
Apply now for this position to arrange an interview. Successful applicants will be contacted within 3-5 working days
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.