South Ormsby Estate
The South Ormsby Estate have a very exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate Content Editor and Curator to manage and control the running of our social media sites.
Job Title: Content Editor and Curator
Location – Working from home but to attend South Ormsby, Lincolnshire at least once a month
Hours of work: Part time/Self-employed, as required to fulfil the needs of the job
Salary: To be agreed
The village of South Ormsby is an estate of c3000 acres nestled within the Lincolnshire Wolds and is an area of outstanding natural beauty, rich in wildlife. The custodians of the South Ormsby Estate are restoring the heritage of the estate and rejuvenating the local economy.
Some of the estate’s most successful ventures include their ‘Massingberd-Mundy’ branded produce which include their Beef (steak boxes, beef sausages and smoked beef), Cheese and Gin.
South Ormsby Estate is looking for an experienced social media expert to plan and manage our Massingberd-Mundy social media channels. Working with the Massingberd-Mundy businesses and South Ormsby Estate team (including the Estate Photographer, Heritage Interpreter and Marketing Consultant), the Content Editor and Curator will be require to manage the Massingberd-Mundy social medial channels. To deliver sales growth for existing and new products in the Massingberd-Mundy portfolio for the short term and raise awareness of the South Ormsby Estate and Massingberd-Mundy for the long term.
They will need to identify content opportunities for the Massingberd-Mundy products, including Lincoln Red Beef, cheese and Burrells Gin. This content could be from within the businesses themselves, or from third parties or news stories that impact upon, or are relevant to the business.
The first six months to firmly establish a programme of coordinated communications across multiple channels, ensuring increased awareness of the core “South Ormsby Estate home of Massingberd-Mundy message within Lincolnshire and makes a measurable contribution to the beef, gin and cheese products.
Content Editor and Curator – Key Responsibilities Include:
– Develop and deliver a content strategy for Massingberd Mundy
Write, schedule and publish all content for the Massingberd Mundy social media channels (excluding Linkedin) analysing trends, identifying best performing content and adjusting the social strategy accordingly
– Write, publish and evaluate one sales eShot per month including sales hoot, creative media, call to actions etc. You will need to deliver this against an agreed calendar of products and messages, managed by you in coordination with the relevant businesses
– Write, publish and evaluate one blog per week, alternating between gin and beef with at least 500 words in length. This should be optimised for agreed keywords
– 4 x 500 word copywriting tasks per month, which could include, but not limited to blogs, eShots, new web pages, printed marketing etc.
– Liaise with the Estate team to deliver your content
– Monthly reporting against agreed KPIs to an agreed format, submitted on or around the 3rd business day of each month
– One x 30minute monthly project meeting via video call, held on or around the 5th business day of each month
– A positive and motivational person, you will be passionate about delivering an excellent content for social media across a variety of channels
– Above average command of the English language
– Self-motivated, uses initiative and problem solver
– The ability to write engaging content
– Understanding of using social media for sales
– Adept at using and manipulating social media, including business pages
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has an interest in social media. If you are interested in hearing more about this Content Editor and Curator opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ to send us your CV…… click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.