Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd
We are currently recruiting for a Qualified Person / QP on a contract basis to join a leading Pharmaceutical company in the South East.
The role of the Qualified Person is integral to the success of the Quality Department in delivering expert advice and ensuring release of clinical/commercial supplies, in line with customer expectations and regulatory demands. The Qualified Person will ensure that finished products are not released until their quality has been judged to be satisfactory as measured against specifications and regulatory requirements.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The duties of the Qualified Person / QP are broad and a detailed job description is available on request. An example of such duties include:
1) Act as a Qualified Person under EU Directive 2001/20/EC for the release of batches imported to or processed, fulfilling the requirements specified in article 13.3 and undertaking the duties outlined in Annex 13.
2) Determine the requirements for, and level of release necessary for materials handled, including the release of just-in-time labelled material for despatch.
3) Evaluate study supply chains and assess, as applicable, each site involved to ascertain compliance with standards at least equivalent to EU GMP. Audit manufacturing and testing sites as well as compiling audit reports to a high standard in accordance with the relevant procedure.
The successful Qualified Person / QP will need to demonstrate the following in their profile to be considered:
1) Degree in a relevant scientific discipline and be eligible to be appointed as Qualified Person under the permanent provisions to our client’s license.
2) Experience in undertaking the routine duties of a Qualified Person as well as experience in auditing suppliers, API facilities, drug product manufacturing or testing sites and exposure to more than one dosage form (steriles/biologics would be advantageous)
Key Words: Qualified Person / QP / Quality Assurance Professional / Batch Release / GMP Quality / Quality Assurance / Contract / Sterile / Aseptic / Biologics
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves…… click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.