Wright Hassall Solicitors
We are looking for a confident and enthusiastic Paralegal to work in our development department on a FTC for 4.5 months with the opportunity that the role may become permanent.
The role will involve dealing with site set up and residential plot sales.We are ideally looking for someone who has worked as a Property Paralegal for at least six months.
Our development team act for landowners, private sector developers/housebuilders, promoters and affordable housing providers on all aspects of the development process on both instant and strategic development schemes.
· Assist in the drafting of legal documents and with the preparation of documentation to clients.
· Liaise with clients and organisations on the phone, resolving as many enquiries yourself as possible and where referral is needed, ensuring a comprehensive attendance note is provided.
· Attend virtual meetings with Fee Earners.
· Maintain the integrity of data in key platforms such as Lawsoft, Visualfiles, Worksite and InterAction by ensuring that they are updated in a timely manner.
· Undertake file opening and closing processes as required in support of matter progression.Complete administrative tasks such as document scanning, and photocopying as required.
· Prepare high quality documentation covering letters, presentations, spreadsheets and reports as required.
· Undertake legal research both as requested and on own initiative.
· Ensure timesheets are updated and posted on a daily basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy, well-respected development team. The ideal candidate will have at least six months of property experience.
You will demonstrate excellent organisational and IT skills as well as written and verbal communication skills. You should be able to work under pressure to tight deadlines and be a strong team player.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package; including 22 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays), a bonus scheme, pension, life assurance, training and development, healthcare scheme, subsidised gym membership, an active social committee and free on-site car parking…… click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.