Day to day duties:
– Providing professional clinical leadership, by supporting and assisting care staff in their roles
– Willing to assist and support with all aspects of client care, medication administration and being an authoritative presence and acting as a clinical expert and role model.
– Ensuring the provision of the highest standards of audited research based clinical nursing care.
– Assessment, planning, provision, maintenance, and evaluation of client/patient care.
– Taking responsibility for the supervision and guidance of other staff including health care assistants, assistant practitioners and students.
– Taking personal responsibility and accountability for ensuring that all individual Trusts, and local policies and procedures are known and followed and ensuring duties are carried out in accordance with the advisory guidelines and practice set out in the NMC code of Professional conduct.
– Taking charge of the home/department in the absence of the home Manager, Deputy and own Clinical staff in Nursing home setting.
COMPASSION & KINDNESS /\ STRONG CLINICAL SKILLS /\ UP FOR CAREER DEVELOPMENT
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.