We are currently working with one of the UK’s leading utility companies. This position is for an experienced Civils Supervisor to work on trunk route construction and network upgrades throughout London and the Home Counties. It offers a stable career with a well-established tier 1 contractor with exciting growth projections over the next 5 years.
Salary to £45k (negotiable) | Company Car or Allowance | Stakeholder Pension | 26 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
* Responsible for overseeing civils teams involved in telecoms projects
* Ensure that all staff under supervision are competent, fully trained, are aware of all requirements and have been fully approved, appraised and / or inducted before starting on site
* Monitor work to ensure streetwork permits and client timescales are met
* Liaising with Local Authorities and clients, carrying out site meetings with representatives to discuss works, permit conditions and agree traffic management requirements
* Carrying out audits to ensure that work sites meet NRSWA and Health & Safety standards
* Ensure all productivity targets are achieved
* Ensure that all work is carried out safely and to adequate standards as stated in the contract specification
* Review and closure of all corrective actions / improvement actions raised against works
* Ensure all completed works documentation and as-builts drawings are completed
* Previous experience managing telecoms civils works
* NRSWA Supervisor & SSSTS accreditation
* Good IT skills and be a confident communicator
#supervisor #splicer #utilities #streetwork #NRSWA #excavation #jointing #fibre #splicing #splice #flex #pon #rural #urban #connections #manmanagement #cabinet #chamber #overhead #pole #telecom #FTTP #FTTC #FTTP #FTTX #blownfibre #duct #desilt #blockage #subduct #microduct
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.