Dudley, West Midlands
Children’s Home Manager
£40,000 to £45,000 per annum
Purosearch have a really exciting opportunity for a Children’s Home Manager to open up a 6 bed children’s home for SEMH placements. This is a fantastic opportunity for you develop and open a new children’s service from start up. My client is a leading provider of Care, Education and Support in the UK. They have a fantastic reputation and excellent core values and ethos.
As Children’s Home Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the home. Your key responsibilities will centre on management of staff, care delivery, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company policies.
The best bits:
• Managers bonus scheme
• Plus great benefits
• Development opportunities
• Competitive annual leave – 33 days
• Life insurance
• Perkbox discounts
•£40,000 – £45,000 per annum
Children’s Home Manager skills and experience:
• You must have the NVQ Level 3 Children & Young People qualification and be enrolled onto Level 5 diploma Children’s residential qualification
• Experienced children’s home manager with previous Ofsted registration
• Preferably skills and prior knowledge of service development and start up
• Possess good, strong leadership skills and works well as part of a team
• Have a strong personality and the desire to succeed
To apply please contact Kathy on and click apply to send a current CV
….. click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.