Hourly Rate: £9.30
Location: Chestnut Court, 23 Mulberry Avenue, Stanwell, TW19 7SF
Shift Patterns Available: Morning from, 07:00 | Afternoons from, 13:00 | Nights from, 21:00
Who we are & what we do:
We are a residential property group with a social purpose. We’re a committed to supporting all our customers to live independently so they can enjoy their homes and neighbourhoods.
Our values and vision underpin all that we do: Deliver; Respond; Innovate; Value Diversity; Enterprise.
About the Job & You:
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Care Team within our Extra Care Schemes. Day to day, you’ll be providing personal care to clients living in our extra-care accommodation and/or in the wider community in accordance with individual care plans and the A2Dominion Group philosophy of care.
You will contribute to the delivery of high quality person-centred support to our clients in our Extra Care Schemes and the community, supporting,
– Individual care plans, provide clients with physical support which may include household and domestic tasks, shopping, food preparation, personal hygiene and self-care;
– Administration of medication in accordance with individual care plans, the Medication Policy and relevant training;
– Providing emotional support in a sensitive and empathetic manner, offering guidance in accordance with procedures and the boundaries of the job role;
– Providing support to enable tenants to maintain independence with daily living and participate in tasks and activities inside and outside their home, and to access services appropriate to their abilities;
– Responding to calls received through the emergency alarm system, or by telephone from the call centre and take appropriate follow up action;
– Reporting to the line manager concerns regarding safeguarding issues or significant changes in the health and social circumstances of a client, contributing to specific care needs as directed…… click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.