National Care Group Ltd
Are you an experienced Senior or Support Worker or a Team leader looking for your next challenge?
Looking for a company that invests in your growth?
Come join Endurance Care -Part of The National Care Group!
We are recruiting for a Team Leader to lead our team of Support Workers at our service in Harrietsham.
We are looking for a passionate Team Leader to lead the amazing team of and make a real difference to the people we support lives.
The role is to support adults with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health Conditions. You will help the people we support to lead active lives in the home and in the community.
We appreciate the outstanding role our staff play to the people we support which is why we are proud to offer:
· Full time hours
· Competitive hourly rate – £10.08 per hour
· Daily lifestyle benefits
· Fantastic training and development opportunities
The Team Leader Role
As a Team Leader, you will promote and ensure that the company vision of person-centred support is implemented whilst maintaining an individual’s potential and independence. You will be a front-line manager, whilst also ensuring all necessary back office duties are completed within compliance.
A Team Leader is required to respect and work cooperatively with others, enabling the people we support to live in their own home or within their local community with dignity and confidence. Responsibilities include:
· To Implement and monitor systems for communication among the staff team, i.e. diaries and communication books, emails etc. and in line with data protection and confidentiality policies
· Provide quality monitoring reports when required to the Registered Manager
· Ensure the support provided, reflects the wishes of the individuals we support and guide other colleagues to adhere to these principles
· Ensure all the person’s specific support plans, protocols and risk assessments are communicated, adhered to and reviewed at the correct times
· Ensure and monitor the safe ordering, dispensing, recording and storing of medications
· Lead and ensure support staff to encourage a person to be as independent as possible within and outside their home environment
· Devise and monitor an individual’s health action plan and encourage them in maintaining their well-being
· Where appropriate support and advise people with finances and budgeting and where a recording system is in place monitor this
· Ensure that all staff work in line with the core principles around the safeguarding of vulnerable adults
· Be a point of contact to family, friends and professionals in relation to an individual
· Actively contribute to staff member development and highlight training needs to your Registered Manager
· To produce and monitor team rota’s
· Ensure and monitor that support staff follow policies, procedures and guidance from the Employee handbook
· Fully comply with the requirements set out by the Health and Social Care Act 2014, Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, GSCC, Health and Social Care Regulations 2010, Safeguarding Policies and CQC standards
· Attend all statutory training to meet Skills for Care Specifications
· Understand and adhere to the policies as set out in the Mental Health Act 2013
If you have the compassion and experience to excel as a Team Leader, we want to hear from you! Click apply to register your interest…… click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.