JOB DESCRIPTION – Care Coordinator
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR COMMUNITY?
We believe you do, and we want to hear from you!
Who are we?
are a socially conscious, forward-thinking, and compassionate provider of Residential and At Home Care Services across Scotland to individuals of all ages with varying needs. We specialise in delivering enhanced care packages that make a real difference. Our mission is to create mainstream services in the community that incorporate equality, justice, kindness, and love whilst offering our employees funded training, career development and truly competitive rates of pay.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced Care Coordinator to promote a caring environment for service users through high standards of professional practice which are conducive to the physical, emotional, social intellectual and spiritual needs of the service users.
To ensure that each service user receives care appropriate to their individual need.
To implement the requirements of the National Care Standards.
· Monitor each shift schedule and prioritize daily workloads to handle calls and adjust work assignments in response to volume fluctuations.
· Provide support in establishing and implementing policies, procedures, and training programs.
· Serve as a first point of escalation for procedural issues/complaints and coach staff regarding how to effectively resolve issues.
· Ensure that the emotional, spiritual, physical, medical and material needs of the service users are recognized, assessed and met with.
· Formulate weekly care schedules and ensure that the staff are aware of their relevant duties.
· Carry out Quality assurance checks: use spot checks, supervisions, training and compliance with the codes of conduct to ensure that carers and team leaders are providing a quality service to our clients and are well trained and motivated to carry out their role.
· Ensure that Management help and guidance is sought in the execution of her/his duties.
· Represent the company at care reviews and other meetings whenever instructed
· Ensure that weekly time sheets are checked and collated.
· Undertake and keep up to date on a regular basis risk assessments and care plans for service users.
· Undertake regular training reviews with staff and recommend appropriate actions.
· Experience of working with Home Care Management System like Careline Live, Web poster, Staff plan4, Coldharbor, Tagtronics, CM2000 etc.
· Experience of formulating weekly care plan/schedules.
· Experience of On-Call Rota system.
· A valid UK Driving License.
Please Note: Candidates will be PVG checked as part of safe recruitment and because of direct work with vulnerable people.
What we offer you?
· Excellent CPD opportunities with HNC in Social Services Healthcare and Children & Young People SCQF Level 7 and a range of SVQ’s including the management and the chance to develop in new sectors ie becoming dual trained in adults and childcare.
· Monthly Pay and you will receive 28 days of annual leave.
· Paid Induction training and PVG after 12-weeks of successful probation.
· Supervision Support and Training updates throughout the year on our e-learning Platform.
· Annual company fun days and courses such as our Wellbeing & Happiness class.
· £100 reward scheme for employee of the month and £300 for a successful employee referral.
· Paid mileage and travel between customer visits- availability of company cars for care runs and or some caveat around the mileage paid.
· Pension Scheme.
· On-site parking space.
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Salary : £20,000 – £21,500 Per Annum
Joining Time: Immediate
Interview process: 2 stages- competency based with a practical on skills demonstration
Join the LOVE Group and help us provide a care service that really does care!….. click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.