Lantern Debt Recovery Services Ltd
We are a market leader in purchasing and recovering debt in a fair and compliant way. Our expertise in supporting vulnerable customers has contributed to our success and considerable growth over recent years. Our customers know and trust us, and because of this, we are recognised as a safe pair of hands within our sector. We are very proud to have been chosen to receive several industry recognised awards, including Investor in Customers Gold accreditation.
With significant investment, we are continuing our journey and as such, creating exciting and newly created opportunities for talented people to join our team. If you’d like to know more about us please visit our website www. lanternuk.com/who-we-are/
About the role
You will be responsible for liaising with a multitude of customers ranging from account holders, debt management firms, original sellers and other debt recovery companies. You will need to ensure that customer records are accurately kept up to date with all relevant activity and that all requests are managed in-line with the department SLA. All customer outcomes should be both fair and reasonable and in line with the FCA’s guide to treating customers fairly (TCF).
The role holder must demonstrate adherence to productivity and quality KPI metrics and fully understand processes within the team and make recommendations on how to improve processes and create efficiencies.
Key aspects of the Business Process Administrator role will be:
· Process incoming daily post, and queries from Customers, DCA’s and DMC portals accordingly
· Handle balance request and set up arrangements of payments from DMC’s
· Process proof of debt requests and proxy voting forms
· Prepare, maintain and update daily spreadsheets and update accounts appropriately
· Investigate and respond to disputes/queries with the seller in a quick and efficient manner
· Prepare and send customer communication that is effective, accurate and precise
· Be passionate and care about offering a service to our customers that is second to non
· Recognise vulnerable customer groups and ensure correct outcome for the customer
· Request information from third parties as required
· Treat customers fairly at the heart of all you do
· Comply with all relevant company policies, procedures, regulation, legislation and guidance and client contractual agreements
· Achieve individual KPI’s and contribute towards achieving team and departmental KPI’s
· Maintain accurate customer records (including third party and representatives) from written communication
· Have a flexible approach
· Build and maintain strong working relationships with DCA’s, creditors and DMC’s where required
· Build and maintain strong working relationships across departments within the company
· Represent the interests of the company in a professional and competent manner
· To take responsibility for risk and compliance within the remit of your role
Who we are looking for?
· You will have previous experience in a similar role and ideally previous experience within debt collection
· You will have an understanding working within the regulatory framework of the FCA
· You will be an intermediate user of Microsoft Office Packages including outlook, word, excel and power point
· You will have clear and effective communication skills (both written and verbal) along with good literacy and numeracy skills
· You will be able to prioritise workloads and work in a fast-paced environment whilst demonstrating excellent attention to detail skills
· You will be able to work to tight deadlines/agreed service levels and meet targets to ensure the effective delivery of service without compromising accuracy, quality and volume
· You will work well within a team and contribute positively to team engagement. You will actively support your team colleagues and regularly share knowledge and ideas.
Benefits: (dependant on the role)
· 23 days holidays (rising to 25) plus bank holidays
· Eligibility to join the company’s bonus scheme with potential of up to 10% of salary on successful completion of your probationary period
· Long service incentive scheme.
· Private healthcare (if applicable)
· Healthcare cash plan
· Employee Assistance program
· Free on-site parking.
Location – Pudsey (walking distance from ASDA & M&S and a 4 min walk from New Pudsey Train Station)
39 hours per week (Monday – Friday) – please note: due to Covid-19 social distancing measures, the successful candidate will be expected to work from home for the foreseeable future.
Interviews for this position, will take place remotely to maintain social distancing via video-call(s).
Our promise to you
We’ll treat you as an individual – You have unique strengths. We will do what we can to play to them.
We’ll keep listening & talking – Communication is key in any relationship, and we truly value employee input.
We’ll help you grow – We admire ambition. If you want to progress, we will help you find – and seize – opportunities.
We’ll keep it fun- We thoroughly believe work should be enjoyable, and our company culture reflects that.
· Please send your CV and covering letter by clicking the apply button and tell us why you want to join Lantern
· We’ll look forward to you joining our team.
Due to the nature of our sector, any offer of employment will be conditional and subject to satisfactory background checks (DBS Basic and Credit file search)…… click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.