Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Assistant Manager – Tunbridge Wells
c£22,000 + commission
The Massage Company™ is looking for an ambitious, commercially focused Assistant Manager for a new dedicated massage centre in Tunbridge Wells, Kent. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Manager or Sales Leader to step into a more diverse and challenging role within an exciting and unique concept. It is expected that this role will progress into either a Centre Manager or General Manager position in the near future based on the successful launch of the business.
We believe you should look forward to coming to work, then have a professional, active and healthy environment when you get there.A successful Assistant Manager is passionate about bringing high-quality massage to the mainstream and transforming it from the occasional or a treat to a routine and vital part of a better and balanced life for our clients.
The Massage Company™ will offer their Assistant Manager:
· Varied work schedules over 7 days
· The ability to earn a good salary and bonus, with unlimited upwards earning depending on success
· The chance to learn and develop your career under the initial guidance of the owner and founder of the business
· The chance to train and develop the Massage Therapists and / or Membership Supervisors in the core skills required to do their roles
· A great team environment, with like-minded colleagues
· The chance to be part of an exciting new concept for the UK
· Learning new sales techniques by understanding customer types (matching to client profiles)
· Professional and personal career opportunities
· Free massage allocation
· Being a ‘face’ of the company, within the centre in High Wycombe, particularly to customers and members
· Being part of the team selling memberships through face to face discussion, on follow up sales calls, and generating new clientele through promoting member referral
· To provide support to the Owner, demonstrating leadership qualities and a proactive approach to day to day operations
· Getting the word out that we’re open for new business
· Create excellent experience for members/guests through friendly and helpful attitude, and ensuring the team maintain these high-quality standards
· Responsible for scheduling appointments over the phone, on email, and in person
· If qualified in massage treatments (not essential), then providing clients with the best massage service advice to fit their needs, and by matching them to the right therapist during the pre-treatment discussions
· Promoting our internal upgrades of hot stones, scalp massage, aromatherapy or ‘fantastic foot treatment’
· Answering customer questions and concerns with urgency, care and sincerity
· Create excellent experience for members/guests through friendly and helpful attitude
· Being part of centre promotional activity, both onsite and offsite locally
· Responsible for handling the HR, holiday, scheduling and other operational processes that underpin the business operation
· Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, spa retreat supervisors and management
· Must be eligible to work in the UK and speak a standard of English that enables you to communicate professionally with our….. click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.