A world renowned Fashion Photographer has taken their vast experience on luxury goods and branding, creative expertise and global influencers network to pioneer on the prestige spirit market.
The beverage will be launched in the UK initially, with carefully curated distribution, and expand to selected European countries, US and few Asian cities, available only at the best bars, restaurants and premium retailers. .
The Art Director will be responsible for liaising between the Creative Director, multiple agencies & marketing team to produce innovative communication via brand campaigns, events, sponsorships, and collaborations. The brand has a strong relationship with art so the ideal candidate will have need good art knowledge. Experience in luxury is a must, fashion and spirits are a plus.
• Have a strong portfolio showing art direction skills is a must
• Be able to guide concepts from other members of the team
• Have a strategic understanding and ability to help define creative strategy
• Outstanding eye for typography and design
• Ability to articulate thinking to internal team and agencies
• Experience on leading an art director role
• Experience with digital communication and online brand activation
• Background in Cinema and Art
• Results driven, able to manage creation from idea to delivery.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.