Area Contracts Manager (Forestry)
Cowal and Kintyre.
Benefits package to be discussed at interview including Company Car, Contributory Pension, Health Plan + Bonus.
Area Contracts Manager required for a leading forestry management company. This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful company where you will be a senior member of the management team.
The successful candidate will be experienced with contracts and portfolio management within the commercial land/ forestry industry. You will be experienced in managing teams to area targets and working to improve operational standards in the area.
Day to day, your role will involve ensuring that properties and contracts are managed in line with client expectations. You will help to build strong client relationships and work to prepare client estimates, maximise profit levels and manage WIP. You’ll also help to prepare, control and maintain a rolling 12 month area plan reviewed every quarter and contribute to the annual budgeting and rolling forecast process.
The company are leading in their industry and have formed the largest fully integrated forestry company.
* Ensure that properties and contracts are managed in accordance with the client’s objectives.
* To maintain and improve operational and silvicultural standards within the area.
* Manage the staff and operational teams within the area to the company targets.
* Represent the company at forest and landscaping industry meetings.
The Area Contracts Manager:
* Relevant experience in the commercial land-based / forestry sector.
* Strong commercial acumen including contract negotiation.
* Experience in managing complex contracts and projects.
* Well-developed people management and leadership skills.
* Ideally holds a H & S qualification and a CSCS card…… click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.