EV Cargo Global
Allport Cargo Services have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Administration Team Leader – Invoicing to join our team, based at our Ipswich site. You will be working on a full-time basis, and in return will receive a competitive salary.
About the Administration Team Leader – Invoicing role:
Working in this busy office, you will ensure that you will manage the workflow across the team, identify and implement efficiencies and changes and liaise with departments and division across our business.
What will I be doing as an Administration Team Leader – Invoicing?
– Raise invoices to our customer for shipping, clearance and delivery consignments
– Liaise directly with customers to resolve any queries as efficiently as possible.
– Ensure all charging is up to date and accurate
– Motivate and develop your team
– Ensure your team is adequately covered between 08:00 & 17:30
– Support members of your team with issues from other departments, offices, suppliers and customers and escalate as necessary
– Investigate any errors made & identify improvements to avoid a repeat
– Investigate non-conformances against the import department on a monthly basis and take corrective and preventative measures as appropriate
– Identify procedural inadequacies & offer suggestions for improvements
What are the requirements to become our Administration Team Leader – Invoicing?
– You will have your GCSE Maths and English Level 4 (Grade C) and above
– Experienced in managing a team is essential
– Build good working relationships with work colleagues and our clients
– Experience of working in a busy environment
– Experience of providing excellent customer services
– Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team
– Ability to work on own initiative
– Proven problem solving skills
– Proven ability to prioritise workload and meet tight deadlines
– Flexible approach to working practices
– Excellent attention to detail, friendly and helpful nature
– Proven IT skills i.e. MS packages word and excel
– Full Driving Licence and own transport
– Willingness to undertake further self-development
– Excellent attendance record
Who are we?
Allport Cargo Services (part of EV Cargo) are a global supply chain and logistics company. We are one of the UK’s largest freight forwarders and have been a significant force in the industry for over 50 years.
EV Cargo is one of the UK’s largest providers of transport, logistics and freight forwarding services and logistics technology, created by consolidation of Adjuno, Allport Cargo Services, CM Downton, Jigsaw, NFT and Palletforce into a corporate structure under a new single brand.
Benefits you’ll receive as our Administration Team Leader – Invoicing:
– 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
– Company pension Scheme
– Death in Service scheme 3 x salary increasing to 6 x salary if join pension scheme
– Access to EAP scheme
– Access to cycle to work scheme
– Range of voluntary benefits
Allport Cargo Services reserves the right to close the vacancy before the stated closing date if a high volume of applications are received.Why not click ‘apply’ today to become our Administration Team Leader – Invoicing- We’d love to hear from you!
Due to the volume of applications Allport Cargo receives, we regret that we are not able to provide detailed feedback to applicants that were not shortlisted…… click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.