Customer Service Co-ordinator – up to £22K (3 month contact)
This is the perfect opportunity for a confident Administrator/ Co-ordinator with first class communication skills to join a fun, dynamic team of 10, within a global manufacturing company.
You will need to be an energetic, positive, strong character that enjoys working in a fast paced busy office.
This role offers career progression plus fantastic company benefits such as free parking, birthdays off, gym membership, quarterly attendance prizes + many more, Salary of up to £22K pro rata- based in Andover.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Co-ordinator:
· Work closely with sales teams and key contacts to provide seamless customer service experience
· Ensure that all enquiries are handled in a timely manner and that the customer is kept informed as their query progresses and that it is fully resolved to their satisfaction
· Work with the technical support advisors plus the scheduler to ensure that service levels are met in line with contractual obligations
· Ensure that all quotes and orders are processed accurately and in a timely manner for spares, engineer work and consumable items, assist with returns, ensure all parties are kept up to date with delays to orders, liaise with contacts to manage paperwork to enable orders to be dispatched smoothly.
· Ensure that all equipment within relevant territories are on contract at the end of the warranty period or are renewed prior to the expiry of the current contract.
· Ensure that correct contract is selected regarding service levels to meet the customer’s requirement.
· Non-conformance reporting
· Log all NCRs and track the progress of the issue to keep the customer updated with the situation at regular intervals, providing final responses and reports to show their NCR has been resolved.
· Work with the whole UK Customer Service team to ensure NCRs are resolved within KPI timescales
Personal Attributes of the Customer Service Co-ordinator:
· Previous experience in a customer service/coordinator role
· Excellent Customer service and communication skills
What’s in it for you?
· Salary – up to£22K
· 3 month contract – possibly longer
· Hours: 8.30am until 5.00pm
· 23 days holiday, rising to 1 day per annum to a maximum of 25. After 5 years’ service this increases by 1 days’ holiday per annum, up to a maximum of 30 days holiday!
· In addition to your holiday, you will also receive a day off on your Birthday (or nearest working day to your Birthday)!
· Employee Assistance programme
· An excellent contributory pension scheme (employee 3%, employer 6%)
· 3 x salary annual life insurance
· An annual appraisal scheme and regular training programme
· Company Childcare voucher scheme
· Plus free Company gym membership; Long Service Awards; employee suggestion scheme; quarterly attendance prize draw and free parking!….. click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.