1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant x3 – Good Primary School – Merton
A supportive and welcoming school in the London borough of Merton, requires additional SEN Teaching Assistants. These roles are long term opportunities until the end of the academic year.
The school has a huge focus on their SEN department to ensure that children with special needs have the inspiration and drive to succeed. This is a fantastic school, providing the best training possible for their employees. They focus on creating a tight knit community with both parents and teaching staff.
There is plenty of scope to progress within this school with weekly training sessions such as dyslexia awareness, autism awareness, safeguarding and for the right candidate schools direct could even be a possibility, a perfect opportunity for aspiring graduate looking to move into a teacher role in September 2020.
If you are interested in these SEN Teaching Assistant opportunities, please read on below…
Job Information – 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant x3
· 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant x3 – KS2 focus
· Supporting children with a range of special needs such as autism (ASD), dyslexia and global delay.
· Working alongside a range of professionals and support staff
· September start – Full time
· £70-80 per day
· Located in in the Borough of Merton
Person Specification – 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant x3
· Must have a degree from a reputable university
· Dedicated and resilient
· Must show drive and work hard
· Good understanding of SEN
· Passionate to help children with autism (ASD)
· Fantastic opportunities to progress – Schools Direct
· Good travel links via bus, train and tube
· Hardworking SENCO
· Abundance of training provided
· Safe and supporting environment
If you are interested in this 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity, apply today! Trail days can be arranged ASAP, for the right candidate
Please see our website page headed ‘About’ and scroll to the bottom to see our ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you…… click apply for full job details
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.